If you are facing internet connection issues in your house or workplace, you must aware of the reason behind that. Usually, routers do not come with enough range so that they can cover the entire home or office network. They spread the WiFi signals to a limited region and outside of that area, devices get no signals. Also, the signals from routers at times get distributed as a result of obstructions or interferences present nearby the router. To remove this issue, perform Belkin extender setup process. On this page, you will get A to Z guidance about how to set up Belkin range extender. Read on.
A brief introduction to Belkin Range Extenders
Belkin range extenders are easy-to-use devices which repeat the wireless signals coming from the existing router. This range extender is able to extend your wireless connection up to 5,000 square feet. It is compatible with almost all routers, so no need to reconfigure anything on your wireless network of home or office. There are different models of Belkin range extenders ranging from Belkin N600 dual-band WiFi extender to Belkin AC1200 DB WiFi range extender. You can choose any device as per your convenience. In case you find any trouble while selecting the best range extender for you, don’t hesitate to talk to our technicians at toll-free 1-844-991-0441. They will guide you thoroughly.
Benefits of Belkin WiFi Extender Setup
Before getting started with the Belkin repeater setup process, you should know about its benefits. Let’s have a look at them:
- You can add multiple wired or wireless devices to the network.
- It extends the coverage of your wireless networking.
- Includes wireless features such as 64- and 128-bit WPA/WPA2 and WEP encryption.
- Provides compatibility with every 802.11b 2.4GHz wireless device.
- The range extender is able to work with all Windows computers and Mac.
- Access the internet where you want even in store room and backyard.
In order to take advantage of these features, setup Belkin range extender by following the steps given below.
Belkin WiFi Extender Setup using belkin.range setup wizard
In order to get started with Belkin.range setup wizard, you will need a web-enabled device like smartphone, computer or tablet. Before Belkin setup extender, make sure to have the following things:
- A Belkin range extender
- A WiFi-capable smart device
- A fast internet connection
- Wireless router’s SSID and wireless password
Once done with all the things, walk through the steps below:
- Plug in your wireless range extender to an electrical outlet.
- Connect to the belkin.setup network.
- If you don’t see this network, go for the Belkin range extender reset process.
- Pull up a web browser and navigate to Belkin setup page.
- Select the wireless network you want to extend and click on next button.
- Wait for Belkin extender setup process be completed.
- Once done, type the WiFi network password.
- If you have dual-band range extender, repeat the steps 5 to 7.
Change the extended network properties by hitting the edit button. Now, your Belkin range extender has been configured. If you face any issue during the process, feel free to get prompt Belkin range extender troubleshooting tips from our knowledgeable technicians at 1-844-991-0441.