Belkin extender removes dead spots and boosts the weak WiFi signal strength. It functions as a repeater which repeats WiFi signals by taking it from the key router. The extender can be installed and configured using Belkin.range setup wizard. It is the default web-based setup page which allows you to set up the extender with ease. In case you come across any issue during Belkin.range setup, get in touch with our technical team at toll-free 1-844-991-0441.
Things to consider before Belkin.range setup
Prior to Belkin.range setup, you will need the following things:
- A Belkin WiFi range extender
- Accessible wireless network
- Network name and password of WiFi router
- A WiFi-compatible smart device like computer, smartphone or tablet
- If you own a dual-band router, you will need router network name or SSID and password of both the bands
- Belkin setup wizard
As soon as you are done with the above-said things, get started with Belkin.range setup process.
Belkin.range Login using Belkin range extender IP address
To set up a Belkin extender, log in to your device. And Belkin.range is the default login page for this range extender. You can log in using Belkin range extender IP address as URL. To get the job done, launch a web browser on your WiFi device e.g. computer or laptop whichever you want to use. You can use any browser i.e. Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
Now, write 192.168.206.1 in the address bar and push the enter key. Wait for a few seconds and let the Belkin setup page open. On this page, you can configure or change extender settings according to your choice. Once done, click on get started button. If you experience any problem while logging in to your range extender, give us a call at 1-844-991-0441.
Fix: Belkin.range not working
In case Belkin.range not working for you, try these troubleshooting tips so that Belkin router extender setup can be completed properly:
- Make sure you have entered the correct web address.
- Access high-speed internet connection on your device.
- Use the latest version of web browser you use.
- Update the latest version of firmware on your Belkin wireless router.
- Cut off the connection from network and then connect again.
- Be certain that the Ethernet cable is cut-free.
- Check if the wall plug is not damaged.
Still, Belkin.range not working? Just dial our toll-free number 1-844-991-0441 and fetch instant solutions to all your technical issues.
Belkin WiFi Extender Reset
Before Belkin router extender setup, your device must be in default factory settings. Also, if your extender is not working in the manner it should be, then resetting is the ultimate solution to this issue. You can reset Belkin range extender by following the steps given below:
- Find the reset button on your range extender.
- Turn on the extender by plugging it into a power socket.
- Press the reset button for some time.
- Make sure to connect your devices to belkin.setup wireless network.
- After that, load up an internet browser in a computer or laptop.
- Type belkin.range URL and hit enter.
- A pop-up of steps will appear. Simply go through them.
And that’s it. Your Belkin range extender reset process is completed. For any technical assistance, call our experts at 1-844-991-0441.